Highlighted

The project could not be loaded, it may be damaged or contain outdated elements.

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"The project could not be loaded, it may be damaged or contain outdated elements."

All versions of the project file (auto-saves) yield the same error message since updating to the latest version of PP. Several other projects with similar content also won't open. I reinstalled previous version and still get the error message. Restarted machine, logged out and back into CC, no joy. Tried importing selected sequences from the project into a new project, no luck. Several other unrelated project files open just fine in the new version. Can anyone help?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

The project could not be loaded, it may be damaged or contain outdated elements.

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"The project could not be loaded, it may be damaged or contain outdated elements."

All versions of the project file (auto-saves) yield the same error message since updating to the latest version of PP. Several other projects with similar content also won't open. I reinstalled previous version and still get the error message. Restarted machine, logged out and back into CC, no joy. Tried importing selected sequences from the project into a new project, no luck. Several other unrelated project files open just fine in the new version. Can anyone help?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But I can open the affected project in beta...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0