Highlighted

The project file has been modified since last save. So you wish to continue?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this message most times when I do a Ctl-S.  I am getting it with PP CC 13.1 but never got it before in earlier releases.  I have searched this in the forum already and others have had the same problem but there has been no solution offered.  I'm running Windows 10.  After getting this "Project Modified" message, I hit "OK" and the Save occurs.  This is a worthless message because of course, I want to save the file.  Is there no way to turn this message off?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

The project file has been modified since last save. So you wish to continue?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this message most times when I do a Ctl-S.  I am getting it with PP CC 13.1 but never got it before in earlier releases.  I have searched this in the forum already and others have had the same problem but there has been no solution offered.  I'm running Windows 10.  After getting this "Project Modified" message, I hit "OK" and the Save occurs.  This is a worthless message because of course, I want to save the file.  Is there no way to turn this message off?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope.

Must have done something to get the message.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the same message and I'm trying to figure out how to turn it off with no luck so far.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hit OK.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yea, I know to do that to continue on and save but that message has not always appeared and don't it show every time I want to save the project.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
kpHDR LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ann!  Super helpful!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here it's really annoying as I'm always saving...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here

any solution?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines