Highlighted

The "Video is VR" checkbox no longer available

Participant ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello world, 

Since the latest CC update I don't appear to have the "Video is VR" checkbox available when exporting video. 

I have a 360 video, have stitched it, imported it. You can pano around with it on Premier via preview button. Export can be 360 but only when you click the 360 icon. Previously it'd automatically go into 360 mode.

In YouTube it's not detecting as a 360 video. 

Has the workflow changed and where can I relearn it for 360 videos please? 

Many thanks,

Lu

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ann Bens | Adobe Community Professional

afbeelding.png

Topics

Editing, Error or problem, Formats, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

The "Video is VR" checkbox no longer available

Participant ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello world, 

Since the latest CC update I don't appear to have the "Video is VR" checkbox available when exporting video. 

I have a 360 video, have stitched it, imported it. You can pano around with it on Premier via preview button. Export can be 360 but only when you click the 360 icon. Previously it'd automatically go into 360 mode.

In YouTube it's not detecting as a 360 video. 

Has the workflow changed and where can I relearn it for 360 videos please? 

Many thanks,

Lu

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ann Bens | Adobe Community Professional

afbeelding.png

Topics

Editing, Error or problem, Formats, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you scroll all the way down in the export settings?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm quite certain I went through all the tabs & drop downs on there. Even though I've got a massive screen I still have to scroll something chronic throughout Premier for a lot of features and settings. 

Where does it show on your system please? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

afbeelding.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks loads for the screenshot. For some reason I dont have that available to me. I'm going to play about with the project and/or sequence settings to see what's been lost to have removed the VR setting. Any pointers there would be wonderful. In the meantime I'll start looking.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LuMags LATEST
Participant ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi World.

Ok, not sure why this behaviour has happened when its never done but for the benefit of anyone else using a Theta V in Premiere here's what happened and how to fix it.

Theta App rendered 4K Footage 3840x1920 down to 1920x960 . I created a new sequence of AVC-Intra 100 1080p 29.97 fps and with VR set. Now I can output VR. You can't just import the video and "create new sequence" from it anymore.

HTH

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines