• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The sequence won't fully render? Leaving little red sections along the way. Why?

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I'm wondering what is happening here and if anyone has a solution. Everytime I fully render my sequence, it has been leaving these little red spots behind, and no matter how many times I render after that, they still remain. Can anybody explain?

Capture.PNG

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be a lot more useful to know what the media is, what effects are used, what your system is, and what is going on in the places that stay red.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil, 

I'm using 4K proxy video files, MGRT call outs, warp stabilisers, cross disolves, and colour correcting. 
There are no similarities in the areas that are red as far as I can see, it all seems to be quite random. 

I'm using the latest windows system on an Asus desktop set up. 

Capture1.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you triggering the Render?

Try marking an In point at the head of the sequence and an Out point at the end, then go to the menu Sequence > Render In to Out.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done this - still the same result, the render completes and I'm left with these annoying red spots throughout it...

Capture3.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try selecting all your audio and render just that.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines