• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The Shutter Angle in Transform doesn't work well

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a problem with the shutter angle in the Transform effect. I want to make a image appear with a scale from 0 to 100 and put some Shutter Angle to have blur but I don't know why when I do this the image appear from the high left corner instead of the center. I thought it was the anchor point which was in the high left corner but no and when I put some Shutter Angle my image appears like the anchor point is automaticly moved. And have the parameter "Use the composition's shutter angle" checked or not do not change anything.

So I don't know if anyone have a solution or an answer but it's a but annoying...

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you have to keyframe Scale properties from Transform, switch off 'use composition shutter angle'

and manually increase shutter angle to around 360... center the anchor point from the program monitor

while having your clip or graphics property selected on the Effect Controls Panel..

make sure you have snap in program monitor selected in the program monitor settings to make things easier..

if nothing works.. switch renderers from project settings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines