• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

the system does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, My Premiere was working 100%, but one day i updated to the newest version and now when I iniciate appears a message "Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 non-compatible video driver"
But my Intel driver is updated with the newest version...

I also have a  GEFORCE GTX 760. 

What am I doing wrong? haha

can I choose Premiere only to work with GTX?

Because of that problem, my preview is laging A LOT. Before the update it was perfect 😞

Can someone help? (and sorry for some English mistake) 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new version may have a compatibility issue with your system. An option might be to go to your Creative Cloud app and install the previous version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The oldest version still has this problem. I think the 2018 version would work, but it "dont exist" for download. 

I disabled de intel graphics, to use only GEFORCE, but my premiere still asks for this "Intel Graphics Update"

If i cant resolve this issue, there is a tutorial to solve preview is laging problem? Maybe i can try something diferent..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to click "Continue Anyway" in the bottom right hand corner and proceed as normal.

All that is primarily happening is, older versions of Premiere did not provide System Compatibility Reports. When you upgraded, you're now seeing the report. (they can be disabled from Preferences).

In short, it means your GPU nor Integrated graphics are officially supported by Adobe for GPU acceleration. So your results may vary with your configuration, If it's been working without issue, then nothing to worry about though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey AWH,

It is something to at least be concerned about, though. Don't you think? Receiving these kinds of warnings mean, "hey, it's time to upgrade your computer, begin that process now." You only have the luxury of moving back only one version so the pressure to keep your system updated every 3-5 years has intensified, not gotten more lax. You either have to continually prepare for updating your hardware or you get left behind. I tend to see things from a glass less than half full, but that is only because I've been in the editing game for so long now. 😉

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sly K,

How old is this computer? 3-5 years old? It's time to update, sorry to say.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines