Highlighted

the timeline is empty

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I upgraded my MacOS from High Sierra to Mojave today.

And I opened a file that I was editing yesterday but somehow the timeline is empty.

No sequence is found.

I opened an older file and the timeline is no problem.

Only in the lates one,there is nothing in timeline and I don't know how to how to solve this issue.

Because it takes too much time to restart from the older file,I prefer to recover the timeline of the latest one.

I'm not sure if this happened because I upgraded the OS because the older files are no problem.

Any suggestion is very appreciated.

Best regards

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

the timeline is empty

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I upgraded my MacOS from High Sierra to Mojave today.

And I opened a file that I was editing yesterday but somehow the timeline is empty.

No sequence is found.

I opened an older file and the timeline is no problem.

Only in the lates one,there is nothing in timeline and I don't know how to how to solve this issue.

Because it takes too much time to restart from the older file,I prefer to recover the timeline of the latest one.

I'm not sure if this happened because I upgraded the OS because the older files are no problem.

Any suggestion is very appreciated.

Best regards

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you go to the Effects panel and look for video transitions there? Premiere does come with some wipes among others ...

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try creating a new project and then "import" the project and see if that helps...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
MyerPj LATEST
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's in the project you open? Are the clips in there? You can search for 'sequence' in the project and it will show the sequences you have. Double click to load it into the timeline.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines