Highlighted

These weird choppy white boxes are appearing all over my playback window

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am having this very weird problem, these type of choppy boxes/ glitchy white boxes are appearing all over my preview window but only when my renderer is CUDA , not on software renderer, but my project demands me to use CUDA, and this has been started happening just from past 3 4 days and even on my older projects which ran completely fine without any issue like this, they are now having same problem, i have reinstalled my graphics driver, premiere pro but nothing seems to be working, what could this be and what could have caused it and how to fix this? i have never had any issue even remotely like this

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Export, Performance, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

These weird choppy white boxes are appearing all over my playback window

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am having this very weird problem, these type of choppy boxes/ glitchy white boxes are appearing all over my preview window but only when my renderer is CUDA , not on software renderer, but my project demands me to use CUDA, and this has been started happening just from past 3 4 days and even on my older projects which ran completely fine without any issue like this, they are now having same problem, i have reinstalled my graphics driver, premiere pro but nothing seems to be working, what could this be and what could have caused it and how to fix this? i have never had any issue even remotely like this

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Export, Performance, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 08, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 08, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated my NVDIA Drivers because premiere said I had to, and now I have this issue with CUDA as well. Obviously NVIDIA is to blame here! Thanks Peru Bob! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2020 0
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update to the very latest driver which fixes the issue:

Version: 451.67  WHQL
Release Date: 2020.7.9

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hm, when I go to NVIDIA's page this is all I see for my graphics card. I must have to wait a bit?

Capture.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2020 0
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sigh.

Only been a few hundred posts about this recently, easy to find others on every page.

Nvidia drivers are wonky at the moment, roll back to at least 445.x if not clear back to 442.x, and use the "clean intall" and "studio drivers" options from the Nvidia driver installer.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 08, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Atta boy Neil! Thanks. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HOW I SOLVED IT: I realize there are many threads on this now.. but since I have commented in the past I thought I'd update this thread on what fixed it for me. This is probably obvious to many, but after updating my NVIDIA driver I also had to clear my Media Cache Files. After clearing the cache my issue is fixed. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 21, 2020 0