Highlighted

Third party wipe transition with eases and borders?

Advisor ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey experts:  I have the FilmImpact transition suite, and they are excellent and a must have, IMO.  I love that many of their transitions have easing in and out.  I use their Impact Push a lot.  It's FAR superior to Pr's native linear only push.  I use Pr's native Wipe because it has a BORDER control, BUT it's linear only.

What I'm asking is if anybody knows about a third party plug-in / effect or package for Pr that has a WIPE effect that has BOTH a BORDER control AND EASING.

I have asked FilmImpact. net to add a border to their WipeImpact, and they replied and said they'd consider it, but so far, no dice.  They have a blurry drop shadow type edge, but I must use a solid border for this particular client, because we've built that look into the branding.  I've figured out a way to use their wipe effect, and animate a border over the top with a thin black solid and the ImpactTween effect (That's a great tool!), but it's kind of clunky.

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Third party wipe transition with eases and borders?

Advisor ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey experts:  I have the FilmImpact transition suite, and they are excellent and a must have, IMO.  I love that many of their transitions have easing in and out.  I use their Impact Push a lot.  It's FAR superior to Pr's native linear only push.  I use Pr's native Wipe because it has a BORDER control, BUT it's linear only.

What I'm asking is if anybody knows about a third party plug-in / effect or package for Pr that has a WIPE effect that has BOTH a BORDER control AND EASING.

I have asked FilmImpact. net to add a border to their WipeImpact, and they replied and said they'd consider it, but so far, no dice.  They have a blurry drop shadow type edge, but I must use a solid border for this particular client, because we've built that look into the branding.  I've figured out a way to use their wipe effect, and animate a border over the top with a thin black solid and the ImpactTween effect (That's a great tool!), but it's kind of clunky.

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 07, 2020 0
Advisor ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A PUSH transition with easing and borders would be nice, too.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2020 0