This effect requires GPU acceleration 2020

Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I was editing my video as usual and that poped up, and I've read through some forums, I updated my driver, I selected mercury playback engine cuda but it's not solved yet, I'm using a nvidea 2060 super which i hope is not the problem, can someone tell me what else could be wrong or what effects reuires it.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ann Bens | Adobe Community Professional

Added a VR effect on a non VR-clip?

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

This effect requires GPU acceleration 2020

Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I was editing my video as usual and that poped up, and I've read through some forums, I updated my driver, I selected mercury playback engine cuda but it's not solved yet, I'm using a nvidea 2060 super which i hope is not the problem, can someone tell me what else could be wrong or what effects reuires it.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ann Bens | Adobe Community Professional

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 01, 2021 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 01, 2021 0
ZI5ED4 LATEST
Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I added some on one clip but that didnt pop up until later I added motion blur

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 01, 2021 0