This is so frustrating! Export issues & files disappearing.

Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I am having a lot of issues with Premiere Pro, I am using Macbook Air.

Some of the exports I've done have been without any issues. But this same problem re-accrues more frequently.

I updated everything that I ever could and I have enough space.

So basically, I export the file, it fails, then I need to research all the video clips that I used on my video, I have to re-open those clips so then Premiere Pro finds them, if I don't do this process, the search button finds nothing.

It's really frustrating because I have a lot of works to do, if I can't get this fixed then I will have to look for another application to use :(.

export1.pngexport2.pngfiles disappearing.pngfiles that disappeared.png

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

This is so frustrating! Export issues & files disappearing.

Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I am having a lot of issues with Premiere Pro, I am using Macbook Air.

Some of the exports I've done have been without any issues. But this same problem re-accrues more frequently.

I updated everything that I ever could and I have enough space.

So basically, I export the file, it fails, then I need to research all the video clips that I used on my video, I have to re-open those clips so then Premiere Pro finds them, if I don't do this process, the search button finds nothing.

It's really frustrating because I have a lot of works to do, if I can't get this fixed then I will have to look for another application to use :(.

export1.pngexport2.pngfiles disappearing.pngfiles that disappeared.png

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 29, 2020 0
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the origin of these clips?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tiktok application downloaded to my phone's gallery, placed into the google drive, and taken from the drive to mac

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the video clips from TikTok application*

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guessing that is the culprit. Some sort of odd format/codec.... you name it.

Convert all clips with Handbrake first.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that, Did not work

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another thing ... there is a "sharp" sign in the name ... #. That SHOULD NOT be in the name, as it is a non-number/alpha character and having any such character in a file name can and will cause issues.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll rename it and keep you updated

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But look at this, whenever I fail the export, it adobe says that I am missing files, but when I open the folder, I can clearly see the footages in that folder. Those that Adobe can't find has the iCloud mark next to them, what's this about?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2020-09-30 at 12.11.41.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The weird thing is that I just have to re-open those clips so Adobe could find them, is there a solution for this?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quick update, I tried to put the files into iCloud directly, it almost finished, a minute was left but kicked in with the same issue. I am wondering about the capabilities of Premiere Pro, which seems such a simple issue and yet thousands "enjoy" this epidemic.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to put the files into iCloud directly

Put the files in a local folder only, not in the iCloud folder.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I tried everything, different folders etc

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2020 0