Highlighted

Time duration glitch or me?

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I apply time duration to an exact amount and press ok, nothing happens. The time on the full film does not go up, and the clipe when pressed again to see length of clip goes back to what it was originally. 

I am making 3second poses into 40second poses for a project, but when I add the effect is lets me press ok, then I go to the next one and press ok. And then when I play it all there is not change in time. 

There is no time change on the master time in grey either. 

I tried play in reverse and that worked, but I can't change the duration time? I did it over and over and over again on one clip change the time from 3 seconds to 43 exact and press ok. And just out of frustration did it again and again. 

Now the blue is saying I have 00.38.27.29 and the grey is saying 00.00.05.07 

Uggghhhhhh?? Help!!! 

Topics

Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Time duration glitch or me?

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I apply time duration to an exact amount and press ok, nothing happens. The time on the full film does not go up, and the clipe when pressed again to see length of clip goes back to what it was originally. 

I am making 3second poses into 40second poses for a project, but when I add the effect is lets me press ok, then I go to the next one and press ok. And then when I play it all there is not change in time. 

There is no time change on the master time in grey either. 

I tried play in reverse and that worked, but I can't change the duration time? I did it over and over and over again on one clip change the time from 3 seconds to 43 exact and press ok. And just out of frustration did it again and again. 

Now the blue is saying I have 00.38.27.29 and the grey is saying 00.00.05.07 

Uggghhhhhh?? Help!!! 

Topics

Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post some sreen shots or a video of what is happening?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines