• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Time Remapping and GoPro VR Reframe/Motion keyframes

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2019 Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am trying to do some Time Remapping along with some GoPro VR Reframe. i thought i had it kinda figured out but, aparently not. if i do either one by themselfs it works fine. but when i combine the two the motion on the video goes past the keyframe. like way past it. it gets there eventually, but nowhere near the audio cue it's supposed to be. i have a feeling Velocity has something to do with it, but having only owned PP for a few days... i really don't know.
Maybe i need to make a cut at each speed change.... hmm. thats how its done in luma fusion on my ipad.
so i feel like i'm missing somthing obvious. i'm pretty sure that by cutting my video into seperate clips for each time remap, i'll lose the ramp, and the VR Reframe will be that many more keyframes. hmmm.... what the deuce.

the keyframe clearly shows the FOV move should finish at the drop in the audio track. but it continues until where the playhead is. i'm so confused.

Capture.PNG

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is just a guess as I don't work with VR material, but time remapping is known to have unwanted consequences on other keyframed effects applied to the same clip.

Try doing your VR Reframe on the clip, then nesting the clip ( right click on the clip and from the drop down menu choose Nest, name the new nest and click OK), then applying the speed changes to the Nest.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only way i have found so far to do what i'm going for, like 90% of it anyway, is to go thru the video cutting it at each point i want the speed to change, changing the spped/duration to the desired % on all the clips, then nesting them. then going back and applying the vr reframing. and it makes for a pretty crappy workflow. it's hard to plan that far ahead. like its kinda not even worth doing at that point. this 360 stuff is really pushing the learning curve. maybe if i do it the other way around.

no, the problem is that i'm trying to have these movements happen along with the music. and the time changes affect the way the movements would go. ugh. this is silly. tho i feel like in the one day i have had to kinda mess with this... i'm getting there. i gotta figure this out. there are to many videos that are more or less simalar that i gotta be missing something.

this is an example of what i'm going for, just now with 360 footage and on premiere instead of lumafusion on my ipad. oof.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kya5wf_gH_A

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue reframing GoPro Max footage combined with time remap.  For me, the reframe just stops working.  I can see the params change, but it is not reflected in the video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,
The most reliable time remapping method for a 360 footage is to cut the clip where you wanna start your acceleration, then cut again when you wanna end. Select the middle part and right-clic : speed duration....
It is well explained here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jPSpr4YPjs

7red

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines