• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Time Remapping BUG

Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After 2020 updade, I have had these bugs using time remapping.
https://vimeo.com/373781593/9478f69649

Does anyone have the same problem?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are your Audio Hardware preferences set correctly? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then fix it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2019 Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can i fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes how can we fix it. HELLO ANYONE HOME??????? I not sure how COVID 19 translates to no support.

We are still paying for our product. Part of the price includes support. I just banged my head against a wall for two hours 

reading a bunch od out of date tutorials. Please help????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nathan,

Sympathies ... we've all had issues with this and other apps at times. I've certainly posted some major rants here myself! And note, this is primarily a user-to-user forum with some oversight from Product Support staffers under Kevin Monahan. But most of us 'helping' here are volunteers, just peer users.

That said ... the details of your system, your drives, and your media would be of great help in sorting out what's going on. Along with what's on the sequence for effects, are you nesting or doing anything with third-party effects ... yea, quite a few things get in play when you start ramping time.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Guicooasta

I can't see your vimeo, but I had an issue with the time remapping, and tried google an answer. The issue is some sort of designbug... anyway - this thread fixed my problems, so I just wanted to share it, if anyone else enters this thread via Google.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/time-remapping-doesnt-work-in-2020-14-3-2/td-p/11375147?...

Best regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines