• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Time remapping horizontal rubber band not working

Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not able to perform a speed ramp to my clips since the horizontal rubber band on the clips in timeline won't move up nor down. I can't use the pen tool to add or move the band! I can only add keyframes (on effects control, or the add keyframe icon on the left of timeline).

Opacity, scale, for example are working normally..

I'm experiencing this since updating to last version..

Any thoughts? Is this a bug??

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

On some systems, the cursor needs to be a bit above the rubber band when you click to drag it ... rather than on it. Yea, very annoying ... you can futz to find the place it actually grabs the rubber band, or just use the controls in the ECP. I  think this has been filed as a bug.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Hi Cesar_Spadella,

We're sorry about the poor experience. We're aware of this issue and are working to get it addressed as soon as possible. Please refer to this link to know more about the workaround for this issue. Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On some systems, the cursor needs to be a bit above the rubber band when you click to drag it ... rather than on it. Yea, very annoying ... you can futz to find the place it actually grabs the rubber band, or just use the controls in the ECP. I  think this has been filed as a bug.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Neil!

Thanks for yout feedback! I was strugling with this, now I just have to find the cursor, annoying but not impeditive..

Despite this. I still have to add the keyframe on the left panel of the timeline..

Hope they fix this bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cesar_Spadella,

We're sorry about the poor experience. We're aware of this issue and are working to get it addressed as soon as possible. Please refer to this link to know more about the workaround for this issue. Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Thanks! Neil helped me figure out this issue! Another thing, I still can't add keyframes directly on clip with the pen tool. I also had issues with the Scale keyframing on the Motion>Effects Control Panel...

Hope you fix it soon! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This remains a mystery of the Premiere interface. I can sometimes get it to work, but precise control isn't possible afaik. The behavior of this feature seems to be at random.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've found you need to have the audio tracks both fairly tall and zoomed in to get precise work keyframing the clips.

For some things, it really is easier to use the 'touch' controls of the Track mixer panel.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines