Time remapping not working in latest update Premiere pro 2020

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I cannot seem to access the time remapping option in Premiere. If I click on the fx in the timeline all I see is opacity. In the effect controls area Timemapping is grey and not blue like everything else. I have just updated as I read that there had been problems with 14.3.2 but this is 14.6 and its still not working. I am hoping I am missing something really obvious but I have grown tired of watching You tube videos which all say the same , click on fx and timemapping should be an option. Any advice very welcome. 

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Time remapping not working in latest update Premiere pro 2020

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I cannot seem to access the time remapping option in Premiere. If I click on the fx in the timeline all I see is opacity. In the effect controls area Timemapping is grey and not blue like everything else. I have just updated as I read that there had been problems with 14.3.2 but this is 14.6 and its still not working. I am hoping I am missing something really obvious but I have grown tired of watching You tube videos which all say the same , click on fx and timemapping should be an option. Any advice very welcome. 

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please make sure that the stopwatch for time remapping is turned on (blue) is the effects control panel. But yes, then you right click on the FX button and choose time remapping/speed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2020 0