Highlighted

Time Remapping / Speed fx is not working all of a sudden!!!

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I went to adjust my speed using time remapping- speed and adjusting keyframes, however it no longer works. fx is in grey and I can't adjust speed. can someone help me????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Time Remapping / Speed fx is not working all of a sudden!!!

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I went to adjust my speed using time remapping- speed and adjusting keyframes, however it no longer works. fx is in grey and I can't adjust speed. can someone help me????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moderator moved from Using the Community (forum help) to Premier Pro.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cyrusw95636683,

We're sorry about the poor experience. We're aware of this issue and are working to get it addressed as soon as possible. Please refer to this link to know more about the workaround for this issue. Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 27, 2020 0