Highlighted

Time Remapping/Speed Ramps

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a important question! How can I copy the keyframes of the time remapping, when I hit CTRL + C and move forward and then press CTRL + V then nothing happens, even when I rightclick the keyframes and click copy and then I click paste nothing happens, please help, I don't want to make so many speed ramps per hand!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Time Remapping/Speed Ramps

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a important question! How can I copy the keyframes of the time remapping, when I hit CTRL + C and move forward and then press CTRL + V then nothing happens, even when I rightclick the keyframes and click copy and then I click paste nothing happens, please help, I don't want to make so many speed ramps per hand!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 12, 2018 0
Engaged ,
Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think there is a way to copy and paste time remapping key frames, unfortunately. I think this is because each keyframe relates to the time in which it starts on the timeline. Here is a tutorial on time-remapping:

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 28, 2018 0
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click right on your clip, select "Copy". Then, click rigth on the copt you want to paste the time remapping, then select "Paste Attributes", and keep only "Time Remapping" selected. Click "OK" and you're set.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2020 1