Timelapse photos only 3 seconds

Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone. 

I took 1000 pictures on my go pro with a timelapse photo option. I uploaded them to the computer and imported them into premiere and dragged the sequence onto the timeline. The subsequent video was 3 seconds long? I don't know what I'm doing wrong. 

The picture sequence is at 29.97 fps. I don't know if I'm doing the math wrong, but I would think 1000 pictures would be more than 3 seconds. I'm very new at this whole thing. Would love some tips or advice. Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Editing, How to, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Timelapse photos only 3 seconds

Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone. 

I took 1000 pictures on my go pro with a timelapse photo option. I uploaded them to the computer and imported them into premiere and dragged the sequence onto the timeline. The subsequent video was 3 seconds long? I don't know what I'm doing wrong. 

The picture sequence is at 29.97 fps. I don't know if I'm doing the math wrong, but I would think 1000 pictures would be more than 3 seconds. I'm very new at this whole thing. Would love some tips or advice. Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Editing, How to, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Premiere Pro you could interpret footage down to the frame rate that gets you the desired length you want. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 05, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your file an movie file or are they all separate images? If latter...

Import the image as an Image Sequence.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 05, 2020 0