Highlighted

timeline can not playback smoothly if clips use lumetri effects.

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone. I have some projects that I've been working on the last month. Everything worked fine but the last 2 weeks on every project even new ones timeline can not playback smoothly if clips use lumetri effects. Even if I make a few adjustments like contrast or exposure  or just put a LUT everything goes choppy. 

The performance looks idle (when videos are playing). cpu 50-55% RAM 50% SSD 25%-45% GPU 8%-10%. 

I reset everything on premiere Removed all my cache, effects etc. 

I have the latest updates on everything (gpu, creative cloud apps, windows etc)

I think that the last change I've made before the issue appears was updating my Nvidia drivers. So I reinstalled them, I did a clean install and again nothing fixed. 

I use Premiere Pro 14.3.2 on Windows 10 64bit 

CPU intel 8700k 

GPU gtx1080

Ram 32gb

1 M.2 ssd for apps and SSD for video files projects etc

I think that I can’t handle Premiere anymore. Has tons of performance issues but right now I’m just asking to solve this lumetri issue. 

Some of other problems that I’m facing of everyday are:

- Lumetri scopes doesn't work always or on every video clip.

- Audio volume changes when i expand an audio channel without changing volume keyframe settings.

- Unable to use Keyframes on a video channel. Shows clip keyframes and then can’t put any keyframe on this! 

Topics

Editing, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

timeline can not playback smoothly if clips use lumetri effects.

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone. I have some projects that I've been working on the last month. Everything worked fine but the last 2 weeks on every project even new ones timeline can not playback smoothly if clips use lumetri effects. Even if I make a few adjustments like contrast or exposure  or just put a LUT everything goes choppy. 

The performance looks idle (when videos are playing). cpu 50-55% RAM 50% SSD 25%-45% GPU 8%-10%. 

I reset everything on premiere Removed all my cache, effects etc. 

I have the latest updates on everything (gpu, creative cloud apps, windows etc)

I think that the last change I've made before the issue appears was updating my Nvidia drivers. So I reinstalled them, I did a clean install and again nothing fixed. 

I use Premiere Pro 14.3.2 on Windows 10 64bit 

CPU intel 8700k 

GPU gtx1080

Ram 32gb

1 M.2 ssd for apps and SSD for video files projects etc

I think that I can’t handle Premiere anymore. Has tons of performance issues but right now I’m just asking to solve this lumetri issue. 

Some of other problems that I’m facing of everyday are:

- Lumetri scopes doesn't work always or on every video clip.

- Audio volume changes when i expand an audio channel without changing volume keyframe settings.

- Unable to use Keyframes on a video channel. Shows clip keyframes and then can’t put any keyframe on this! 

Topics

Editing, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?