Highlighted

Timeline footage

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unsure how to ask this question. While dropping dallies in the timeline, all you see is the solid color. I am old-school, is there a way to change the timeline to see the actual frames instead of a solid color bar? I hope this is clear.

Topics

Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Timeline footage

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unsure how to ask this question. While dropping dallies in the timeline, all you see is the solid color. I am old-school, is there a way to change the timeline to see the actual frames instead of a solid color bar? I hope this is clear.

Topics

Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
joellebh LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

59836BFD-4745-49CB-B2F6-8DDAB3BC3751.jpeg

Click the picture of the wrench (or spanner) on the timeline

Tick "show video thumbails" from the dropdown menu

THEN go to the flyout menu on the top right of the timeline and choose "continuous video thumbnails"

There are lots of great options in that menu for customising your timeline settings.
Also you can create and save presets for these settings.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines