Highlighted

Timeline glitching

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I had this problem for like 1 month from now and I can't find any solutions on the internet to make this work. I tried to reinstall it I tried a newer version I tried an older version but nothing helped at all. Sometimes my PP just does this and I can't do anything just to wait for itself to fix it. I have a full AMD config with a 2700 CPU and a 580 8gb GPU this is the 14.3 version that is shown in the video. I tried to change my audio hardware as well but it didn't work as well. I'm asking this subreddit because it makes me very mad that I can't edit a single video. After Effects just works fine I have no problem with that its only for Premiere Pro.

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Timeline glitching

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I had this problem for like 1 month from now and I can't find any solutions on the internet to make this work. I tried to reinstall it I tried a newer version I tried an older version but nothing helped at all. Sometimes my PP just does this and I can't do anything just to wait for itself to fix it. I have a full AMD config with a 2700 CPU and a 580 8gb GPU this is the 14.3 version that is shown in the video. I tried to change my audio hardware as well but it didn't work as well. I'm asking this subreddit because it makes me very mad that I can't edit a single video. After Effects just works fine I have no problem with that its only for Premiere Pro.

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed.jpg

Please do NOT add images via the "attach files" box, as you are then forcing everyone to DOWNLOAD the file to view it outside their browser. Drag/drop the image files directly ONTO your reply box so other users can see them without needing to download unknown strange files.
Thank you! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't let me edit the message but here is the video 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you explain what did you change in your Audio hardware setting?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only changed the output to my headphones

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set input to none and output to speakers.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed that but didn't work but I did change the output to another source where I can't hear nothing because it's like a virtual stuff that my computer added there's no problem only with my headphones

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try to render audio, see if that helps

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines