Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PC Specs:
Motherboard: Asus ROG B450-F

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x 8-Core @ 3.6GHz

GPU: Radeon RX 5600 XT 6GB

Memory: 32GB

Whenever I input any files into Premire I am getting issues with the files displaying green/pink colorations all over the image. I have tried using the software only encoder in project settings which fixes the issue but also causes Premiere to run rather slowly even with a small project. I have 28GB of Memory directly allocated to Premiere and no other programs running so there is plenty of system memory and graphics memory for the program to run. On top of that, I have tried to revert graphics drivers to no avail.

Topics

Editing, Error or problem, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Timeline is green/pink in Premiere

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PC Specs:
Motherboard: Asus ROG B450-F

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x 8-Core @ 3.6GHz

GPU: Radeon RX 5600 XT 6GB

Memory: 32GB

Whenever I input any files into Premire I am getting issues with the files displaying green/pink colorations all over the image. I have tried using the software only encoder in project settings which fixes the issue but also causes Premiere to run rather slowly even with a small project. I have 28GB of Memory directly allocated to Premiere and no other programs running so there is plenty of system memory and graphics memory for the program to run. On top of that, I have tried to revert graphics drivers to no avail.

Topics

Editing, Error or problem, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0