• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timeline missing when I returned to see my Macbook did a forced shutdown

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I left my computer and returned to see it did a forced shutdown. I have watched ten youtube videos where everyone just goes to the autosave folder, opens up their project and double clicks their timeline icon in the bin and it is resolved. My timeline as you can see in the picture is not there.

Any help in finding my timeline that took 4-hours to edit would be greatly appreciated. 

Screen Shot 2020-08-19 at 6.38.58 PM.png

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the project opens but the sequence is not there, there's not much you can do other than try opening an older autosave and trying to retrieve a previous version of your sequence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you look in the bins or use the search.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good point. Also, right-click and choose 'View Hidden' in case you somehow accidently hid your sequence before the crash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines