Highlighted

Timeline tracks problem

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I was just editing and I don't know what I pressed but my timeline tracks became small and I don't know how to turn it back to normal. Please help!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Phillip Harvey | Adobe Community Professional

To expand/contract tracks horizontally (zoom in/out): You can press the +/- keys. The \ key will expand to show you the full timeline. You can also use the modifier key Alt/Option and your mouse scroll wheel to zoom in/out horizontally in the timeline.

To expand/contract tracks vertically: You can hold Shift and use your mouse scroll wheel over to the left side of the Timeline in the track controls area as seen in this gif:

VerticalExpandContract.gif

You can also manually expand/contract the tracks in this area with your mouse.

TOPICS
Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Timeline tracks problem

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I was just editing and I don't know what I pressed but my timeline tracks became small and I don't know how to turn it back to normal. Please help!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Phillip Harvey | Adobe Community Professional

To expand/contract tracks horizontally (zoom in/out): You can press the +/- keys. The \ key will expand to show you the full timeline. You can also use the modifier key Alt/Option and your mouse scroll wheel to zoom in/out horizontally in the timeline.

To expand/contract tracks vertically: You can hold Shift and use your mouse scroll wheel over to the left side of the Timeline in the track controls area as seen in this gif:

TOPICS
Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 0
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean the track heights were reduced, or that the timeline length shrank?

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 0
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 0