Highlighted

timeline unusable

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When im editing my video after a while the timeline randomly freezes and becomes unusable, i can play the video and the timeline under the video playback wile show and will be drageble but i cant do anything on the editing timeline. anyone know what this is or how to fix it? i couldent find anything on the internet for it.

For my laptop im running 16gb ram i7 rtx 2060 and on my computer i incounter the same issue with 16 gb ram i7 and an rtx2070 

Topics

Editing, Freeze or hang, Performance, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

timeline unusable

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When im editing my video after a while the timeline randomly freezes and becomes unusable, i can play the video and the timeline under the video playback wile show and will be drageble but i cant do anything on the editing timeline. anyone know what this is or how to fix it? i couldent find anything on the internet for it.

For my laptop im running 16gb ram i7 rtx 2060 and on my computer i incounter the same issue with 16 gb ram i7 and an rtx2070 

Topics

Editing, Freeze or hang, Performance, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does that happen with all media files?

Are the video files stored on the local hard drives or stored on USB or network? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Tijm LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ive only used mp4 so i only know it happens with that, i store locally on my harddrive

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines