Highlighted

Timeremapping cant set any Keyfreames

Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using PP 14.3.2 ...i just read that there are some issues. But for me the whole setting of keyframes is broken. When pressing ALT (PC) then theres no cursor. i have to press the keyframe icon beside. after that i cant adjust the speed like normaly by adjusting the lines or in/out points. I enabled show keyframes for timeremapping 

i really wish such old functions would not break after such a long time. please fix ASAP im paying for this and i already get frustated on project start. 

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Timeremapping cant set any Keyfreames

Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using PP 14.3.2 ...i just read that there are some issues. But for me the whole setting of keyframes is broken. When pressing ALT (PC) then theres no cursor. i have to press the keyframe icon beside. after that i cant adjust the speed like normaly by adjusting the lines or in/out points. I enabled show keyframes for timeremapping 

i really wish such old functions would not break after such a long time. please fix ASAP im paying for this and i already get frustated on project start. 

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 06, 2020 0

Have something to add?