• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tint block color shifts continously when exported

Participant ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A 100% solid color block used as a bed for text and a logo changes shade throughout a :60 video, depending on the brightness and contrast of adjacent still images sevel layers down. I've tried making this tint block in Essential Graphics, as a color matte, and curretly as a single-layer Photoshop PSD but the issue remains. Only basic effects are being; scale, position, opacity, no Lumetri or adjustment layers. The issue isn't visible in Premiere, but it's annoyingly obvious when exported as a H.264 or H.265/mp4. No additional color settings are specified in export settings.

I have tried these presets: Match Source-High bitrate, Adobe Stock UHD with audio, High Quality 2160 4K. Makes no difference. Neither does using the Mercury engine, or not. 

Tint 1.png

Tint 2.png

These two examples show the problem. The brown color block changes from hex 5D553C in Tint 1 to 5D543D in Tint 2. The color is different with every changing .jpg still on the right. The color should be 5D5643, as specified, but no consistency is possible. It's visually annoying to say the least. My latest update is at https://vimeo.com/529050181.

Output setttings: 3840x2860, 29.97fps, software encoding, VBR 1 pass. No filters are used in export settings.

• Windows 10, Version 20H2, 64-bit
• AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X 16-core
• 64 GB RAM
• 2 x Nvidia GeForce 1080s, current driver

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?