Highlighted

Title Fonts Messing Up

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some titles that are set by my company and they have been working properly in Adobe Premiere Pro. However, I went to go re-edit some of the videos and all of the fonts for the titles are completely different. They still say the correct font name in the dropdown menu, but the title is a completely different font. What is going on? How do I fix this? 

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Formats, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Title Fonts Messing Up

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some titles that are set by my company and they have been working properly in Adobe Premiere Pro. However, I went to go re-edit some of the videos and all of the fonts for the titles are completely different. They still say the correct font name in the dropdown menu, but the title is a completely different font. What is going on? How do I fix this? 

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Formats, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had the CC app decide I wasn't using a font, and 'deactivate' it. I'm wondering if this is the problem for you.

Go to the CC app itself, the Fonts section, manage fonts ... and see if the one you need is in the list of Active fonts or Previously Active fonts.

If the latter, you can re-activate it by clicking the little circle to the far right of the Font Family name line.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 14, 2020 1