• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

title sequences for premiere

Participant ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to import a title sequence in which each letter of the title rushes across the bottom of the screen, onr by one, left to right, until the letters are all lined up correctly on the right.  can anyone recommend an import for this?

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select the Graphics workspace and browse through the Essential Graphics tab on the right. There are free and pay-for-play templates that may do exactly what you need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't know of any of the essentials which do this.  which do you recommend?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it were me, I'd create a title sequence like you describe in After Effects and export it with an alpha channel (or even use Dynamic Link to link the composition to Pr). Then I'd overlay it on my video in Pr.

I like having complete control over my animation and effects, hence the suggestion to use Ae.

If you aren't fond of Ae, and you can't find one of the essentials that does exactly what you want, I'd find one that is close enough so you could modify the animation and appearance of the title.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes i have built these letter-by-letter before, but i am asking for a template because i am looking for a template to save time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Will a MoGRT plugin be OK? 
https://gumroad.com/products/cWGyO

Motion Graphics Brand Guidelines & Motion Graphics Responsive Design Toolkits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes i have built these letter-by-letter before, but i am asking for a template 

Use one of your old projects as a template.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clearly if I had it on hand I would 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines