• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

title window and project window not syncing!!

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Driving me bonkers - I am using many different titles, each their own title clip. I am not duplicating titles and understand that maintains a link - need to go back in and tweak the original titles, and loading the title by both double clicking on the title clip in the timeline and tried double clicking and loading from the title clip in the project bin. NO matter what I do, the changes to the title are not reflected in the timeline and project window.  And I am definitely using the title tool/titler selector and not the selection to from the main toolbar that works in the timeline view. I soooooo appreciate any help on how to sync/link these windows.

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ARGH! restart program holding down shift and command because title window is buggy and gets all jammed. Working with cc2017

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines