Highlighted

Titler won't open in new window anymore.

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys.  It used to be that when I opened the Title maker, it would open in a new window with all the different options.  I don't know what I changed, but now it just opens in a small workspace over top of my video preview.  It doesn't have all the options that it used to.  I can add them one by one, but I'd prefer it to go back to the way it was so that I don't have to do that every time.  Do you know how to reset those settings so that the Titler opens in it's own window again?  Thanks!

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Titler won't open in new window anymore.

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys.  It used to be that when I opened the Title maker, it would open in a new window with all the different options.  I don't know what I changed, but now it just opens in a small workspace over top of my video preview.  It doesn't have all the options that it used to.  I can add them one by one, but I'd prefer it to go back to the way it was so that I don't have to do that every time.  Do you know how to reset those settings so that the Titler opens in it's own window again?  Thanks!

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try going to the top of the workspace and clicking window/workspace/ reset to saved layout and see if that helps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nah, that just makes a list of a bunch of different options on the right side.  The title maker still appears over my video preview.  I am on PP CC 2017 btw if that makes a difference.  I should have metioned that in the OP. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try undocking the Title panel?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did that, and then added the title options one by one and arranged them how I thought the default was.  I tried making another Title and it looks like it saved my settings.  That should work at least for this project.  I guess that's not so bad if I only have to do it once per project.  Thanks guys!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2020 0