• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

To make a heart transition!

Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

I've made a heart transition in which a heart shape reveals the second footage in sequence. I used two heart shapes (psd layers) and applied "Track matte key" to inner heart for this effect. but it is not perfect. here is the link...

HeartTransition - YouTube

i don't want it in this way. you have noticed that when heart transition starts, screen goes black. i want previous footage in place of black screen like premiere pro default transitions.

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

A screen shot of your timeline may be helpful. Do you have sufficient overlap of the footage? Does your PSD have an alpha channel? You may also need to have the zoom in a separate timeline or AE comp - not sure about that - the order of processing the move may keep you from using the file as the transition. You may have to put the move in a separate timeline and use that timeline as the matte layer

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A screen shot of your timeline may be helpful. Do you have sufficient overlap of the footage? Does your PSD have an alpha channel? You may also need to have the zoom in a separate timeline or AE comp - not sure about that - the order of processing the move may keep you from using the file as the transition. You may have to put the move in a separate timeline and use that timeline as the matte layer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks ImageDesign704 overlapping worked for me.

this was the wrong way!!!! no overlapping

Capture 2.JPG

here i used overlapping and i got the result.

Capture 1.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad it worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hart with stroke transition.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From this shot it looks like you are getting exactly the result you want - the yellow layer is inside the heart and the red is outside. Is that not what you are looking for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines