Too many update but no changes

Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Truthfully speaking it looks like we are mistreated when it come to updates. I still do not see much diofference between these numerous updates. It's like we are always sold dummies to keep up the racket. There are lots of imrprovement that needed done yet nothing is happening. The titler is still in it's intancy with no dtyles like the legacy. No 3D and less. The close caption is the same with lots of limitations. I suspended my acoount and use my old CS6 on my old PC and did not lose anything, Tried Divinci Resolve free and loved it as it is always revolving and improvements are vicible. All Adobe updates are about fixing bugs and perfornace improvements. These are not updates but rather patches with crashes.

Please Adobe give us real changes not cosmetics.

My client is not happy with the close cations fonts and wants them like the open captions but I can not change what I am getting form 2015-2021 as it is very limited.

TOPICS
Editing, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?