• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TOOLS AND FONTS - EXTREMLY SMALL SIZE

Explorer ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm still on Acobe CS5.5 and I'm using a 4k monitor to edit videos. There is an issue I can't solve. Tool icons and fonts are too smal. I feel extremly unconfortable. Could you please help me?ISSUE.jpg

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Screenshot is set to Encore but you can change that to Pr 5.5

high dpi.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot is set to Encore but you can change that to Pr 5.5

high dpi.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the path? Is this regedit?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You saved my life. Thanks a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I have this problem with Premier Elements and I don't understand how to get to these options. I'm using Windows 10 (64bit) . I've tried raising display size to 150% but while the laptop display is bigger the Premier Elements interface is still so tiny I can barely read it. Can you show me where I go to configure?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Let me try to help you.  My adobe production premium is installed in the very same directory Windows 10 is installed. > C: > Program files > Adobe > Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 > right click > properties > compatibility > change high DPI settings > check "override high DPI scaling behaviour > Below "scaling performed by" choose system in the menu drop down. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help, but I am extremely frustrated because I'm unable to do anything due to a LogTransport2.exe error. My understanding is that this is an Adobe problem and that fixes have been posted. However, nothing the community suggests seems to work. Perhaps I am missing something. I contacted support who told me to uninstall all Adobe products but the LogTransport2.exe error won't let me uninstall either. I'm between a rock and hard place. Support has given up on me. After nearly a week of struggling, I'm about to give up on Adobe. Seems like I am not the only one with these kinds of troubles. Trying to install and use Premier Elements has been nothing but a world of pain. I bought this new (hispec) Lenovo laptop soley because it came with a bundle of Adobe products and I wanted to edit video. Now I can't do anything. Groan....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2021 Oct 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this fixed my problem that I've been trying to fix for over a year!! thank you so much!!!! Kathy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines