• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Track Height Presets not restoring saved layouts

Contributor ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After painstakingly setting up a track height preset and saving it, I can select that preset and the track positions shift upward, above where they were originally saved.

Anyone else notice this issue?

This never happened before v15.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not quite sure what you're getting at. Can you screenshot/record?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

before&after.jpg

This is a sequence showing the track heights as saved in a preset (left), and the change in position of all tracks after the preset is recalled (right).

The difference is 8 pixels to be precise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm...yes. I can see the separator between the audio and video tracks is loading a few pixels higher than where is was saved. This is on Catalina. Can anyone see if the same issue appears on windows?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, sorry, I should have mentioned in my OP that I'm on Windows 10 (Pro 20H2).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2021 Sep 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you ever get resolution on this? I'm having the same issue on macOS (Track Height Presets fail). For a pro editing suite in its umpteenth generation, Premiere Pro leaves much to be desired. The workspace can be punishing, unintuitive, and a workflow killer.

Features like Auto Save (Premiere > Preferences > Auto Save) and saving your workspaces (Window > Workspaces > Save as [and] >Reset to Saved) can reduce frustration when (not if) Premiere crashes, or when windows suddenly disappear or rearrange themselves, but it's discouraging when things don't work like they're supposed to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines