• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transcription doesn't work for me on the lastest update of Premiere Pro 2021 (15.2)

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, 

I've downloaded the latest update yesterday (July 26th) of Premiere Pro 2021 (the 15.2 update). The issue that I have is that, when I click to transcribe sequence, it seems to load  but the blue line stays on instead of dissappearing to finally show the transcripted sequences. I don't know what to do. I waited long minutes and still nothing.I even uninstalled and reinstalled the software and I still have the same problem.

See the picture below ! (yes the software is in French) 

Thanks in advance for the help ! Really appreciate it.

Olivia

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Please check yout Creative Cloud menu again -- the latest version of Premiere is 15.4.

JVK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, yes sorry i totally meant 15.4 update ! Sorry about that !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is on the "rendering audio" stage, which happens before it uploads the audio to the web for transcribing. 

Which audio did you select? "Mix" is the default.

I would test a simpler sequence. Create a sequence out of a short video. No effects, no extra clips/titles, etc. Transcribe that.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may also be due to the older version -- 15.2 would only have the beta/requested version of Transcripts, which I believe has been discontinued. Updating to 15.4 should fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, yes sorry i totally meant 15.4 update ! Sorry about that !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What audio should i select ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Mix" combines all the audio. That is generally what you want unless the dialogue is on a dedicated track.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines