• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transcription "Export to text" option grayed out

Participant ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My option to export my transcriptions to a text file is grayed out.

Screenshot 2021-05-27 111053.png

Premiere 15.2

Windows 10 Pro

I was able to export to text file when I used the feature in Beta as well as when it was first introduced to Premiere. Is this a bug or is there a setting I am missing?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add a little more clarity. When I "Create Captions" from the Transcription, not only does the Captions tab allow me to export to a text file, but when I return to the Transcription tab, then the "Export to text file" option is available to me.

In 99% of my use cases, I need to print the transcription and do not need the captions. Why is the option to export the transcripts to text file only available AFTER I create captions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get your results in the release version of PR 15.2. In the Beta version (today is 15.4.0 Build 8), I can save a text file from the transcription WITHOUT creating captions first.

So it is probably coming!

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines