Highlighted

Transition error messages

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a beginner in Premiere Pro, I am just now learning to add Transitions to my videos. Yesterday I practice adding different transitions to a video and I kept getting this message when I would drag a transition to the video

{insufficient media this transition will contain repeated frames}

Can someone explain why I get this message and what I am doing wrong and how to fix it

Thanks

John

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Transition error messages

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a beginner in Premiere Pro, I am just now learning to add Transitions to my videos. Yesterday I practice adding different transitions to a video and I kept getting this message when I would drag a transition to the video

{insufficient media this transition will contain repeated frames}

Can someone explain why I get this message and what I am doing wrong and how to fix it

Thanks

John

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you have no or to few clip handles you will get the error you see, so it is important that there are enough of clip handles aviable to make up for the whole length of the transition.

You can read about clip handles here: Applying transitions in Premiere Pro

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2020 1
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe managed to delete the screenshot about handles from the help.

clip handles.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2020 1