• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

transition not working

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, I've only been using premier pro for a couple months now and haven't stumbled across any issues until now.

I have a clip which has the warp stabilizer on it and i want to cross dissolve transtion onto a picture.

The issue I'm having is, when the transtion is over. For less the a second it shows an image of the clip and then shows the image.

I thought the video was the problem so i restarted the project and used to two different images instead. Same problem like last time.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

attachment.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Premiere Pro forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try rendering the timeline to turn the red line above the timeline green and then view it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also try unchecking Composite in linear color in the sequence settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can also try to make the warp clip a nest. Right-click it and select Nest. Then put the transition on the nest (and do not have a transition inside the nest).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines