• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TRANSITION PACK MESSING WITH MY DROP SHADOW

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I am having this problem with a transition that im using and im trying to go from one picture (the beach)  into another picture with a drop shadow (ive used the Prem. icon as the picture for this) when the transition is happening it messes up the drop shadow and makes it look so wack and then when the transition is done the image goes back to normal, I couldn't find a solution to this anywhere online HELP!

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THESE ARE THE PHOTOS FOR THE QUESTIONS ABOVE 

Screen Shot 2020-12-10 at 3.22.24 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-12-10 at 3.22.33 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-12-10 at 3.22.40 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-12-10 at 3.22.48 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to edit it but I cant figure out how but I posted them below the question 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try nesting the clips, or someother means, it doesn't look like one of those 'oh, you just need to check this box...'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah its so odd, I did already try that no luck 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines