Highlighted

Transitions no longer working

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the transitions that effectively open up in sequences and I just drag them over the seem of my clips. (They are not in the transition folder.)

All of a sudden they simply don't work. No rhyme or reason.

Can anyone help?

TOPICS
Editing, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Transitions no longer working

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the transitions that effectively open up in sequences and I just drag them over the seem of my clips. (They are not in the transition folder.)

All of a sudden they simply don't work. No rhyme or reason.

Can anyone help?

TOPICS
Editing, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try uninstalling then re-installing Premiere. You can do this using the Creatve Cloud App.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Johnrossweir,

Sorry about the poor experience. We can get this checked. Please let us know the version of Premiere Pro that you are using and the name of the transition that is missing.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 0