• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transitions on motion graphics and GPU acceleration

Contributor ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is an incompatibility of Premiere Pro 2020 and the Radeon Pro 570 4 GB GPU that is used by the iMac 27' 2017.  Weird things happen on screen, if the GPU acceleration is on, and a transition is applied to a motion graphics. I found it out after 2,5 h with a very patient guy from Adobe Chat Support. Finally, he switched the renderer to "software only" and the weird things were gone. But the workflow is really slow now. Any ideas how to keep the GPU acceleration and to apply transitions on motion graphics nevertheless?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Hardware or GPU , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you been keeping macOS up to date? I'm admittedly no macOS expert but I believe that the macOS updates contain the GPU driver updates.

I just say this because "GPU drivers" would be me go-to first suggestion if experincing GPU acceleration related issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, the MacOS is up to date. Which might be part of the problem as there is no driver rollback on Mac, unlike Win.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines