Highlighted

Transmit reduces resolution to size of program monitor

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMR (on most recent) PP. Have shrunk my program monitor very small on my primary monitor. When I transmit to the second monitor full screen, it seems to be scaling the tiny image resolution and looks like crap. If I tilde the program monitor, then the transmit looks as it should be. What am I doing wrong? Or, what is Premiere doing wrong? Can't seem to snip a full screen so no image...

TOPICS
Performance, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Transmit reduces resolution to size of program monitor

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMR (on most recent) PP. Have shrunk my program monitor very small on my primary monitor. When I transmit to the second monitor full screen, it seems to be scaling the tiny image resolution and looks like crap. If I tilde the program monitor, then the transmit looks as it should be. What am I doing wrong? Or, what is Premiere doing wrong? Can't seem to snip a full screen so no image...

TOPICS
Performance, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you have the resolution set for in the Program monitor?

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, my favorite solution, today it is behaving...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What a joy ... it's freaking out, you freak out ... go to lunch and come back ... we're all fine here, uh, how are you?  lol

I've had this type of thing happen before. Drives you nuts.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 15, 2020 0