• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trial does not open

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere pro gives me a not responding no matter what I click. It's my last day of trial and its been going on since i started the trial. 

[title edited by mod]

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe you should not click any where and give it a chance to open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ive tried, someone reccomended a clean install, but thats goinna remove so much stuff i dont know

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have only 3 drives and each have different stuff on them. c drive is a ssd and has about 9 out of 125gb space, A drive(hard drive) has about 30 out of 500 space left, and D drive(hard drive) has about 600 gb space left out of 1tb. ive listed the pc specs below, gpu is rx 570.  Screenshot (41).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have only 3 drives and each have different stuff on them. c drive is a ssd and has about 9 out of 125gb space, A drive(hard drive) has about 30 out of 500 space left,

By @Vitalacco5CA3

That could be the issue.  That's not much free space.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well, how come i can open projects from them like the get started without issue, also premiere is in the drive with the most space, it just doesnt make sense to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

also i noticed that i can open any project, like the tutorial without issue, its the other stuff it freezes everytime. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From your video, you weren't waiting very long before force-quitting the app. How long are you waiting? Click New Project and just wait. Don't click anywhere else. If it takes longer than 5 minutes, then yes, something weird is going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ive already tried waiting and it doesnt work, that was just a text vid to showcase the kind of problem i was having. i waited i would say a good 8 orr so minutes before calling it quits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines