• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tried everything but my video just will not render/export

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the last 15 hours I have tried every solution I have found online to get my video to export. I have never had an issue like this before in my many years of editing with Adobe. No matter what, the video fails to export and I get an error message that Adobe couldn't compile the video or accelerated renderer error. It points me to random timecodes on my seqeuence everytime it fails so I can't even pin down a certain moment on my timeline that might be crashing the export.

I'm using the latest edition of Adobe Premiere Pro CC and have reinstalled the software twice as well as reinstalled my GPU drivers. Here's my specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600

32GB RAM

GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080

And TBs worth of available storage.

I should not be having these issues on a 10 minute video with a decent system. Please help lol.

Also if it's worth noting, I have a few AE dynamic linked segments. I've tried exporting with the linked sections as well as render and replacing those sections then exporting. No success either way.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is on the timeline around the timecodes listed?

In case you're using some effects try placing all effects on an adjustment layer at that point in time. Please also try the following:
Re: Error Compiling Movie - Render Error Code -1609629695

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines