Tried to log into my Adobe account and it keeps kicking me out

Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Hi guys 
  • I have tried to log into my Adobe account and it keeps kicking me out and crashing after I log in
    I have to urgently edit some videos and cannot. Is anyone having this issue ? Adobe are not available on the chat line or on phone. I have been waiting for an hour. Any tips welcomed please. I am always having issues wiht adobe of late.. paying premium prices and always seems to be isseues. Sorry for the negativity just not happy with service and system of late 😞

[edited by mod]

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Community Beginner , Jan 29, 2021
emmaj76778041 Community Beginner , Jan 29, 2021
Thank you so much for helping. I had them fix it in the end 4 hours on call and chat. Corrupted file. Thank you all fixed now.

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Explorer ,
Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try clearing all your browser settings, and local premiere cashe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Explorer ,
Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere > Edit > Prefrences > media cashe 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for helping. I had them fix it in the end 4 hours on call and chat. Corrupted file. Thank you all fixed now.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines