• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trimming help - trim between frames

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently editing on Premier Pro and I want to make an edit. I imported an animation I made and want to get rid of the audio that came in and sync up with the raw audio I have in Premier Pro. I'm aligning the audio visually and I need to make a cut. When I zoom all the way in on the timeline I can only cut on each grid/block on the timeline. But I want to make a cut which would be between the block. I don't know how to either take off or what tool I can click to edit between the blocks.

[title edited by mod for better search]

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed.jpg

Please do NOT add images via the "attach files" box, as you are then forcing everyone to DOWNLOAD the file to view it outside their browser. Drag/drop the image files directly ONTO your reply box so other users can see them without needing to download unknown strange files.
Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

afbeelding.png

You cannot cut video any smaller then 1 frame however audio can be cut to 1/48000 sec.

Set Timeline to audio to cut/slide the audio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines