Highlighted

Trouble all the time - Compatibility Issue

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really love Adobe softwares, but it’s been a while that I’m disappointed with Premiere Pro.

In Premiere Pro 2019 the program just simply stopped answering to my commands and I had to save the project, close it and open it again for it to work. OK. Problem solved with Premiere Pro 2020.

But my real troubles and concerns started with Premiere Pro 2020. I was editing a video for a looong time, and when I tried to export it, nothing happened – nothing at all! I clicked at “Export” and nothing showed up, no pop-up, no nothing. I uninstalled and reinstalled the program and since then my Premiere started showing “Compatibility Issues” with my Graphics Card. But that’s impossible! My laptop is new and strong (an HP Spectre x360, bought in 2018) and when I installed Dell’s driver, like Adobe Support recommends, there’s absolutely nothing wrong. Only Premiere has trouble with it. Even my boyfriend who works daily with technology and computers wasn’t able to find nothing that could unqualify my Graphics Card.

So, my solution was to install a previous version of Premiere Pro (went back to 2019). Had to edit the whole video again, but OK. Last week this version simply stopped working, the toolbars were hidden, I couldn’t edit my video properly because Premiere didn’t let me work within the timeline. My solution was to try again with Premiere pro 2020 – this time with its newer version, 14.3.1.

It still showed the Compatibility Issue, and within the program there’s a constant warning that says “System Issues Found” but I was able to edit even so, and the exportation was working well to. Until it stopped exporting again. I uninstalled and reinstalled Premiere Pro 2020. It worked for a little while again, until TODAY – I tried to export and it appeared nothing, again. Uninstalled and reinstalled the program, again. Now it’s showing the exportation pop-up but when I’m finished setting the document up and finally click at “export”, it shows me this error warning:

WhatsApp Image 2020-07-27 at 19.18.56.jpeg

I went to Project Settings and changed my Rendering method for it not to use the CUDA (my dedicated Graphics Card) and now it’s working, but reeeeally slowly. I want to be able to export using my amazing NVIDIA Ge-Force and Premiere isn’t letting me.

PLEASE I really want my Compatibility Issue solved. I pay every month for Adobe softwares and Premiere is one of them that I use the most.

Thank You.

Best regards,

Sarah Madeira

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Trouble all the time - Compatibility Issue

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really love Adobe softwares, but it’s been a while that I’m disappointed with Premiere Pro.

In Premiere Pro 2019 the program just simply stopped answering to my commands and I had to save the project, close it and open it again for it to work. OK. Problem solved with Premiere Pro 2020.

But my real troubles and concerns started with Premiere Pro 2020. I was editing a video for a looong time, and when I tried to export it, nothing happened – nothing at all! I clicked at “Export” and nothing showed up, no pop-up, no nothing. I uninstalled and reinstalled the program and since then my Premiere started showing “Compatibility Issues” with my Graphics Card. But that’s impossible! My laptop is new and strong (an HP Spectre x360, bought in 2018) and when I installed Dell’s driver, like Adobe Support recommends, there’s absolutely nothing wrong. Only Premiere has trouble with it. Even my boyfriend who works daily with technology and computers wasn’t able to find nothing that could unqualify my Graphics Card.

So, my solution was to install a previous version of Premiere Pro (went back to 2019). Had to edit the whole video again, but OK. Last week this version simply stopped working, the toolbars were hidden, I couldn’t edit my video properly because Premiere didn’t let me work within the timeline. My solution was to try again with Premiere pro 2020 – this time with its newer version, 14.3.1.

It still showed the Compatibility Issue, and within the program there’s a constant warning that says “System Issues Found” but I was able to edit even so, and the exportation was working well to. Until it stopped exporting again. I uninstalled and reinstalled Premiere Pro 2020. It worked for a little while again, until TODAY – I tried to export and it appeared nothing, again. Uninstalled and reinstalled the program, again. Now it’s showing the exportation pop-up but when I’m finished setting the document up and finally click at “export”, it shows me this error warning:

WhatsApp Image 2020-07-27 at 19.18.56.jpeg

I went to Project Settings and changed my Rendering method for it not to use the CUDA (my dedicated Graphics Card) and now it’s working, but reeeeally slowly. I want to be able to export using my amazing NVIDIA Ge-Force and Premiere isn’t letting me.

PLEASE I really want my Compatibility Issue solved. I pay every month for Adobe softwares and Premiere is one of them that I use the most.

Thank You.

Best regards,

Sarah Madeira

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You didn't mention which GPU you have, nor which driver your rig is currently using. Both necessary bits of information.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you checked to see that your system meets requirements.

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

Maybe if you told us what your graphics card is, we might have a clue... Wait, buried in your post you mention nvidia ge-force,  There have been issues with nvidia drivers.  Maybe you should try updating the drivers

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2020 0