Highlighted

trouble exporting a video to youtube

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when trying to export a video to youtube,my account could not be accessed. i have two youtube accounts one i never use, the video uploaded to this account. when i tried change accounts i got a message saying i should change browser or refesh, neither of these worked. help! 

Topics

Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

trouble exporting a video to youtube

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when trying to export a video to youtube,my account could not be accessed. i have two youtube accounts one i never use, the video uploaded to this account. when i tried change accounts i got a message saying i should change browser or refesh, neither of these worked. help! 

Topics

Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

doesn't sound like a premiere problem but a youtube one...    are you trying to "publish" your video to youtube in the premiere export dialog?  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines